- Crappy ringtones are unacceptable. Upload a favorite song for free at Mobile17.com
My current ringtone is the first 40 seconds of ‘We won’t get fooled again’ by The Who.
‘Panama’ by Van Halen let’s me know when Pamela is calling.
- Even a 50 year-old guy can learn to use Word (T9) to text on a cell phone.
Drives them crazy that I can text almost as fast as them now.
- What life used to be like when I was 20 and how much fun I had.
- To never give up. Ever.
(who’s teaching who here?)
- What phrases like ‘cover flow’ and ‘shake to shuffle’ mean. (Ipod terms)
- How to upload a Wordle to my cell phone. (Pam and I have Zero for Zooz on our cells) (Zooz Wordle)
- My day off is not for me to rest. It’s the day I cook one of them a favorite meal, ultimately receiving a load of laundry that needs to be done . . . ahem, Sarah . . .
- Silence is a legitimate answer (as is yup, nope, uh-huh and dunno)
- Time is like a river . . . to the sea
- Life is not always fair.
- College girlfriends can be incredibly vicious. And really nice. (all in the same day)
- That I am truly blessed to have 3 (and 4) such incredible women in my life.
- watch out guys, these girls are tigers.
Propaganda, wasteful debates, meaningless answers to the
ad nauseum questions that never got truthfully answered
and now we have to vote?
Jesus Krispies, I’m really confused on this one.
Time for a write-in?
How about Elvis?
Hmmm . . .
Just had to post something for Moe.
The video is a bit light on volume so I recommend headphones.
Thinking about you, M
Hoping the wedding turned out right.
Special dedication for the one . . .