Mar 13th
Saturday

Anyone that visits here knows how much of a theme whore I used to be years ago.
I would change my theme 3X in one day, maybe even more.
(will someone make anonymum stop laughing?)
Definitely more times than I change my underwear.
I have calmed down a bit but today I saw what is currently up and said,
“Yup. It’s theme time!”
So if you’re wondering what happened, let’s just say my blog got a ‘face lift’
For now . . .
Be sure to check back for Malarky Monday!
And change those clocks!
Spring ahead.

Love it!
    Saw it before but didn’t want to comment on the last post about it, so I wasn’t surprised to see this go up.
    {as I wipe the tears from my eyes,} I have to tell you that if I’d seen this before you it would be residing over at my place right now, but then let’s be honest…noone, and I mean noone, beats the original theme whore now do they??
    Moe
    :music:

• daisyfae says:

love the new theme – i need a facelift, but just can’t be bothered. need to get on that sometime, and may ask for advice on where to find something festive!

If anyone can find you a theme, it’s ~m! I’m seriously jealous of his ability to find *the* best themes you could ever wish to see

• michaelm says:

You tell me what you’re looking for and chances are I probably already have the Zip file on my desktop.
      Last time I checked I had @40 on the blog and another 20-30 on my desktop.
      It’s a sickness . . . :sick:

Well, now the clock on my oven will be correct.
    Again.
    Damn, where does the time go?

On looking at this again, I should add, it’s not “years” since you were a theme whore and changing a lot…you’ve never really been anything but a theme whore!
    :tongue:

• Burnie says:

Looking good brother. :smile:

You do come up with some great themes.

And you are right Moe was laughing. :laugh:

Burnie

• Deb says:

I like it ….. yeah, i do !! but why does it say :tongue: when I click on the smiley that I want to add???

• Deb says:

oops…never mind…. I get it now!!! LOL

• Deb says:

OK…. I should have waited until I checked it ALL out before I commented. Guess I’m a closet “comment whore” !! I really, really LOVE it! I am going to be reading forever! Why couldn’t I find this stuff before? My favorite part is where you can choose the categroy you want! :smile:

• klcrab says:

you had’nt changed it in a while….. this is interesting, it’s not my favorite graphically- but I like the layout of it quite a bit.

but hey what do I know, I can’t even keep my facebook current. :why:

• michaelm says:

Now and then you have to mix it up.
      It is a bit bright for my taste but I may be able to change that.
      I saw this theme and immediately hit ‘download’
      I think the theme actually picked me . . . :music:

• Ruthie says:

Change is a good form of self expression.

I kind of like coming here not knowing what to expect! :-)

• Pam says:

I like the crispness of it. I was getting sick of this other one. :sick:
    When you visit the same blog a lot, it’s fun when it looks different.
    It’s like rearranging the furniture.
    It might be the same room but it feels new. :smile:

• PiedType says:

Oooo, I like the hands on, paper-and-ink feel of this theme. Takes me back to my roots in touchable paper publishing, hand-scribbled notes, etc. Careful, I might steal this one!

• michaelm says:

You know what they say about flattery right, PT? :smile:
      It’s not ‘my’ theme!
      So help yourself!
      That’s the nice thing about a self hosted blog, you can do anything you want.
      This was love at first sight . . .