Jan 13th
Wednesday

I thought I was going to put up a Facebook page and go anonymous but I was wrong.
It didn’t work out that way at all.
In the past 24 hours, I’ve changed my name three times and received over 60
emails regarding changes in my status.
I’ve also managed to piss off someone already and have been told to, “Go fry ice.”
In a nice way, of course.
That must be the Facebook way or something.
Jesus Krispies, some people really take their FB seriously.
I am getting a kick out of the people I’ve already run across though.
It’s like old home week.
My daughter Sarah has ‘friended’ me but I’m currently experiencing the heartache of being ‘blocked’ for the first time.
Ouch that hurts, SG. (cue the violins, please)
Who knows, Pamela may have her own Facebook page before the end of the day.
I’ll tell her, “It’s just like Twitter. Except different. Kinda.”
She’ll shake her head and say, “Whatever.”
That means, “Go ahead. Sign me up. Even though I won’t know what the hell I’m doing.”
I’ll tell her, “Hey, that’s what we have the kids for.”
For now maybe we’ll wait on a Facebook page for rumswizzle.
She’s just started getting good at Twitter.
Click on the picture above for a gander at my profile page.

• Gerry says:

My have FaceBook Page ~M you’ll get used to it look me up
    BTW I sent you a DM on twitter and commented on your birthday poem check it out :yoiks:

• carnealian says:

So glad you came to the dark side!!

• Pam says:

I always knew that eventually you would join.I always felt as thought that it was a place for college kids to connect.I see now that it has evolved into something more widespread.
    Now that the “adult world ” has invaded,some genius kid will come up with something else.

For me,I’m still on the fence.I just don’t know how much more cyber-socializing that I have time to do.

In a perfect world, I’d have little magical people to take care of all my day to day chores.Do you know what I mean?

We have cookies over there, and we party non stop too…
    :hat:
    You can bring the salsa if that’s ok??
    :tongue:

• Gerry says:

Funny you should say that @ anonymum I have a bumper sticker that says ” Come over to the dark side we have cookies”

• daisyfae says:

Ahhhh, facebook. friends from elementary/high school, my long lost cousins, blogosphere friends and my community theater posse are all out there – and they now interact with each other. i liken the facebook experience to attending my own funeral…

• klcrab says:

i’m still hiding from all the high school people…either that or I was radically unpopular (also true). But I do facebook. Friend request sent.
    Have you become a fan of itunes- they have some pretty cool free stuff from time to time.

See you on Facebook, kiddo!
    Itunes? I rule on Apple . . .