May 14th
Thursday

• Crappy ringtones are unacceptable. Upload a favorite song for free at Mobile17.com
    My current ringtone is the first 40 seconds of ‘We won’t get fooled again’ by The Who.
    ‘Panama’ by Van Halen let’s me know when Pamela is calling.
    Cool.
  • Even a 50 year-old guy can learn to use Word (T9) to text on a cell phone.
    Drives them crazy that I can text almost as fast as them now.
  • What life used to be like when I was 20 and how much fun I had.
  • To never give up. Ever.
    (who’s teaching who here?)
  • What phrases like ‘cover flow’ and ‘shake to shuffle’ mean. (Ipod terms)
  • How to upload a Wordle to my cell phone. (Pam and I have Zero for Zooz on our cells) (Zooz Wordle)
  • My day off is not for me to rest. It’s the day I cook one of them a favorite meal, ultimately receiving a load of laundry that needs to be done . . .  ahem, Sarah . . .
  • Silence is a legitimate answer (as is yup, nope, uh-huh and dunno)
  • Time is like a river . . .  to the sea
  • Life is not always fair.
  • College girlfriends can be incredibly vicious. And really nice. (all in the same day)
  • That I am truly blessed to have 3 (and 4) such incredible women in my life.
  • watch out guys, these girls are tigers.

• Lynn says:

These are great! Our kids teach us new things every day…no matter how old they are. What an awesome picture! :-)

Check the picture again.
    It’s changed!
    Oooh . . . . I’m sneaky :mrgreen:
    Thanks, Lynn

• daisyfae says:

mine constantly update my musical tastes… and i taught them how to make jello shots. fair trade, i think…

Jello shots?
    We need to hang around very soon, DF . . .
    You are way too cool.
    :mrgreen:

daisyfae’s last blog post..Inside the Executive Washroom

• enreal says:

You are blessed… your family once more shines brightly… and I know you know… just how lucky you are…

Have a great weekend

Tanks, Enreal.
    And yeah, I know all about the luck thing. ;)
    Thanks so much for the visit, milady

enreal’s last blog post..Those Places

• JavaQueen says:

OMG, I lost my dang comment due to an invalid email. SHIT!

“College girlfriends can be incredibly vicious. And really nice. (all in the same day)” ISN”T THIS TRUE OF ANY FEMALE? LOL, I said it – I’m honest that way.

Not only do you have 4 bright, beautiful, intelligent girls (including Pam of course) but they have a wonderful father/huz- Y-O-U. I cannot imagine how special I’d feel if my husband/father wrote about ‘lil ‘ole me… I think I’d die of “specialness”.

I love all the links and have them bookmarked- also, didn’t know about zero for zooz- I’ll have to go see what that’s all about man!

You take care!

Die of ‘specialness’?
    How much do I love that?
    I almost want to change the name of the post. ;)
    Thanks so much, JQ
    Sorry about your comment. :o(

Hmmm…4 women in the house, married for what, 25 years? and you’ve only learnt 24 things???
    You may be able to text fast ~m, but I’m not too sure about how quick you learn
    :mrgreen:

Oh, Maureen . . . there are so many more things I can’t even begin to tell you.
    There will be more ‘teaching’ posts, believe me.
    ~m (a still learning ~m)

anonymum’s last blog post..I love, I hate, I’m over

• Hannah says:

Awwww dad. That’s so sweet. And yes! I am the cutest tiger with the brightest eyes! :D I taught you those ipod phrases. Yay me! Love the post dad. It’s awesome. You’re awesome. And yes, I am a tiger.

Rawr,
    Hannah

A big Rawrrrrrr back atcha, kiddo.
    Love ya,
    Dad

Now that’s a pile of paws!

Pause!

Lolly’s last blog post..Is it Spring yet?

Stop calling me that, I keep thinking I’ve done something wrong…
    :wink:

anonymum’s last blog post..Fried Green Bloggers at the Twitter Cafe for a title?