Jan 20th
Sunday

patriots.jpg

3pm.
Me, a couch, the TV and a Samuel Adams Winter Lager.
Rock Gillette, boys.
It’s showtime . . .

ps. And yeah, Tom Brady IS beautiful

No Responses

• whyvonne says:

let the games begin! this is gonna be awesome!

love the new category: “tom brady doesn’t suck”…LOL.

here’s hoping the chargers’ goodies “turn a brilliant shade of navy blue, fall out of their scrotums and shatter on the ground like Christmas ornaments.” in foxboro today. OUCH! of course, i am paraphrasing from the master….

– Constant Reader

Victory is schweet . . .

damn! we have to work! mark is spitting…he’s going to keep the net up so he can see what’s happening….
    enjoy your game and your couch….

I did. :mrgreen:

• Red says:

Mmm .. beer.

Mmmm . . . Red.

• Carnealian says:

Congrats on the win! Stay warm!! My family was up near Wellesley over the weekend for my nephews swim meet. I woulda popped up but dang, it was cold and I was on dog-care duty!

Damn dog-care duty!
    Maybe next time . . .

• Big Dawg says:

Time for Little Manning to take it to the Brady Bunch…..The sequel ;)

Hopefully Little Manning will get served a heaping plate of ‘Brady’ . . .

WOOHOO!!!!
    I’m hoping the big game is live on one of the channels over here…for us it will be a Monday {again} dammit! Will have to check the guides…
    Mark was telling me about the ticket prices….holy moley batman most people would need to take a second mortgage on the house! dem is scarey figures!

Yeah, prices are ridiculous. Check Ebay for a laugh.
    You gotta be rich. Or really fucking stupid.
    It’s a football game, for God’s sake.
    I’ll take my Sony flat-screen, thank you. (and the bathroom 20 ft. away)

• pooftha says:

M~
    Time to get UP-It’s OVER for two weeks!

I’m up! I’m up!
    When we going to Carl’s again?
    You around tomorrow?
    Let me know.

• ozymandiaz says:

Another super bowl blowout. Least wise there are some former Gators on the team. My Mom is so pissed being a dolphins fan and all (something about the “snow plow” incident). My Jags couldn’t get it done so I’m with ya on this one. Couldn’t stand to have another Manning with a ring…

Couldn’t stand to have another Manning with a ring…
    God, can I relate. And their commercials suck hairy camel scrotum . . .

• Bet you’re a happy person right now!

You betcha!

• Grimm says:

As much as I would hate to see the Patriots win, I would hate to see anyone named Eli win a ring – so I am unfortunately forced to root for…

Absolutely nobody.

Sounds similar to how I feel about the Presidential election . . . :mrgreen:

• thedesktop says:

Is the Super Cup happening this week? Who’s playing?

Souper Cup.